AEGIS
Make sure to introduce yourselves, read the guild rules, and keep connected around the community!
AEGIS
Make sure to introduce yourselves, read the guild rules, and keep connected around the community!
AEGIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professionalism.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tera online - Gameplay Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonhand

Dragonhand

Tera online - Gameplay Video Empty
PostSubject: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 am

Back to top Go down
Reparta

Reparta

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

... Interesting song choice.

While maybe it's not as fitting as I might choose. I feel like it's pretty unique so that's a nice touch and it also adds a bit of happiness to the game.

I may try my hand at it at a later date. But for now I'm all work and LOCO in my free time.

As for the game itself... I'm going to be the devils advocate and say that it honestly doesn't look all that interesting. Unique battle systems are nice but it won't make a game. Look at Mabinogi. We'll see, I'll give it a chance of course.
Back to top Go down
Dragonhand

Dragonhand

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 pm

The video is pure gameplay, the jumps, evasion skills no point and click, no button smash, playable with game-pad (x-box and maybe ps). No repetitive quests and its still on CB phase 3.

Last edited by Dragonhand on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiire

Sephiire

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 am

Awesome song xD, If this game is free to play, i think we should consider expanding Lifeless into this game.
haha, have you seen Blade & Soul ? <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687426032&v=app_42438
NeonFlux

NeonFlux

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 am

Blade and Soul will be P2P but C9 will be F2P Razz
Back to top Go down
Sephiire

Sephiire

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 am

Yeah, too bad about B&S, C9 also looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dragonhand

Dragonhand

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:45 am

Vindictus and c9 will be f2p, but B&S and Tera Will not.

Tera is ranked as a triple A game, no way it could be free :p

Blade&Soul is controlled by NCsoft, its gonna end up the same way Aion did, I believe, in a massive failure.

Vindictus

Back to top Go down
Sephiire

Sephiire

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:52 am

Yes vindictus looks awesome too, lets expand.
Back to top Go down
NeonFlux

NeonFlux

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 am

hmm Vindictus is developed by Nexon..it cant be bad lol

Nexon=Maplestory Razz

lol Vindictus CB ended like 2 days ago...
Back to top Go down
Reparta

Reparta

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:35 am

Vindictus......

So that's what they call Mabinogi Heroes now? Laughing I'm interested in seeing how it is linked or if they dropped the link entirely.
Back to top Go down
Dragonhand

Dragonhand

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:51 am

The came controls seam brutal, but the graphic quality it's not the best compared to Tera or BaS, no environment quality seems nice, but once again nothing too fancy, except the interaction with rock chairs and everything u can pic and throw.

Ofc it is a f2p game, not a AAA like tera :p, I think its worth testing. Also Diablo 3 and GuildWars 2 are going to be f2p, but you have to play for the CD-KEY.

Duno about diablo, not very surprised with it so far, GuildWars 2 has a gr8 world system, with loads of interaction between you and the world, like if u fail to save a town during a quest it will get destroyed for days or even months. But the characters are a sad copy of WoW.
Back to top Go down
Aboom

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Playing dragonnest with English patch, I'm sucker for chibi action games, plus its fun imo.
Back to top Go down
Sephiire

Sephiire

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Really? I cant seem to find an english client for Dragonnest. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tera online - Gameplay Video   Tera online - Gameplay Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tera online - Gameplay Video
Page 1 of 1